Are You Looking For the Best Value, Best Looking Bags and Quilts in Town?
Stop Paying Per Pattern!
Read On To Discover How You Can Grab a Favourite Collection of Original Designer Bag or Quilt Patterns For A Fraction Of What You're Spending Now.
They say bags are like shoes - a girl can never have TOO many. And as for Quilts - Everyone knows that “she who has the most wins”!
The launch of our new Bag and Quilt Pattern Sets on CD-Rom means that you will now have access to a wonderful array of New Designer Bag and Quilt Patterns that until now have been kept exclusively for our Quilt Block of the Month Club and Bag Making Patterns Club Members.
With Full Size Patterns and Templates and Clear, Easy-to-Understand instructions, these Selected Pattern Sets offer the Very Best Value around.
It Comes Down to Economics...
Like most women, I had a craft budget and just couldn't afford to buy too many separate patterns for the bags and quilts I liked to make, so I stuck with the few same old patterns I had until I discovered that not only could I design my own patterns, but that I was actually pretty good at it too!
As people liked our bags and quilts,(and we've had several published in magazines!) and we got so many great compliments on them, Mum and I launched our Quilt Block of the Month and Bag Making Patterns Clubs, where we could share our designs with other creative people.
And this has led to the creation of our new range of Quilt and Bag Pattern Sets on Cd-Rom. And having our patterns produced this way means that we can offer you a generous selection of many different patterns in each set.
Say Goodbye to paying per pattern!
The designs in these CD-Roms were the most popular – the favourites amongst our Club Members. So we've decided to release these carefully selected sets of patterns to share with other Quilters and Bag Makers who appreciate individual style, a CHOICE and Great Value for money.
And it's wanting to provide the very best value to you that prompted us to put our patterns on CD-Rom. Rather than the expense of a ‘proper’ printed book, having our patterns in this format means that you can pop it in your computer (PC or Mac) and print off the specific pattern pages that you need, as you need them.
Our Patterns Include:
- A wide variety of styles - choose a purse, clutch, handbag, tote, backpack, satchel or a girl's bag in our Bag Pattern Sets, or try any of a number of different quilted projects in any of our Quilt Pattern Sets.
- You can "mix and match" our patterns – swap handles or embellishments from one pattern to another so you can create the perfect bag for you, or alternate the designs in selected Quilt sets to personalise your projects.
- Learn a variety of techniques and skills as you go - there's something for everyone at every level of quilting or bag making experience.
- Our time-tested and proven patterns are written in easy to understand language. The step by step instructions are easy to follow and there's plenty of photos where needed to show you how.
- Our bag patterns have Cutting Guides, so you can SEE what shape your pieces need to be, and there's Full-Size Templates included for Bag and Quilt patterns where required. You will never have to go and enlarge a template just to use it – print off our patterns and get started straight away!
- Our patterns are in standard pdf format, and you just need to pop it in your computer to have it open automatically so you can then select whichever patterns you like, whenever you like.
- We'll teach you the Bag Making 'tricks of the trade' - how to use interfacing properly in your bags, how to make simple and sturdy bases, and when to use that poly boning...
- We also include a HUGE variety of bag embellishment ideas and designs to help you create truly unique and individual bags of your own.
- And remember - many of our sets come with fantastic extra Bonuses too!!
An example of a pattern with Clear Photos, Instructions, Cutting Guide and Full Size Template
And Help Us Raise Funds too..
Quilt Block of the Month Club are thrilled to be able to donate $5* from the sale of each copy of our Favourite Bag Making Patterns CD-Rom to the McGrath Foundation. The McGrath Foundation supports McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities right across Australia and educates young women to be breast aware. For more info on the McGrath Foundation, visit www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au.
PS. Remember our pattern sets have Full Size Patterns and Templates and Clear, Easy-to-Understand instructions, and do check out the special added Bonuses on selected sets.
PPS. Quilt Block of the Month Club will donate $5* from each “Favourite Bag Making Patterns” CD-Rom Pattern set sold to the McGrath Foundation on your behalf, to help support Breast Care Nurses across Australia, and educate young women to be breast aware. *Fundraising Period - 16 October 2010 to 15 October 2011
What previous customers have said:
"Received your pattern and am thrilled with it"
- Anne, NSW, Australia
"Thank you so much for the lovely bag patterns. I have had so many comments on them and friends are asking where I bought them from"
- Shirl, Vic, Australia
"I would just like to thank you for the Bag pattern - it's lovely! "
- Amanda, South Africa
"Thank you for the bag patterns they're great. Easy and simple to make."
- Ana, CA, USA
"Thank you so much for the bag pattern. ... I will be making it in several colours. I really like the style."
- Dianne, NSW, Australia